of the end of a great weekend.
1) the squeak of the out door umbrella being lowered.
2) watching Boyd struggle to put the umbrella cover on.
3) the rip of Velcro when the chair cushions are being taken off the chairs.
4) the squeak of the bench box being opened to store the cushion.
5) struggling to carry 4 cushions to the box and then struggling to carry 4 cushions inside while trying to open the sliding door and keep the dog inside.
6) the spin of the washer or dishwasher trying to catch up on all the chores.
7) Watching the Food Network Challenge show - the cake versions. And enjoying all of the amazing cakes.
8) Preparing everything for work and for my cake class
9) feeling blue because the weekend is almost over
10) Having that I did a lot this weekend and I'm so tired feeling. Hoping that I get to bed early enough to get some good quality sleep.
We had a great weekend. It felt like Saturday lasted forever and today just flew by. My sole goal was to spend time relaxing in the back yard - I did for 10 mins or so. Oh well maybe next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment