I honestly don't know where the last month or two has gone....Thursday I need to have my/our taxes done? ugh! I swear I had another week before that had to happen.
At work, my 'baby' of a project met it's major deadline for testing. Unfortunately we had to take out some functionality to concentrate on the main items. :( The lady boss was very happy that we made our deadline it made all my late nights worth it. Unfortunately we have another deadline coming up, the 15th and no one seems to care grrr! I wanted to log in tonight and work on things but the connection is broken. :(
At home I've loaded up the truck with things to donate. Very hard for me but I'm glad to get the stash out of the garage. Now to go through more areas and make some hard decisions. :)
Along with work and cleaning at home, allergies have been hitting me hard. If I spend any length of time outside I pay for it the next day. And Boyd has been off work for a few weeks and we're working on getting him healthy.
On a happy note, things seem to be taking off with my business ... Blumen Creations - I do it all :) scrapbooking, crafts, sewing, cakes, and web development. It's an odd mix I know but I feel like a jack of all trades and figured I may as well see if it can pay off.
A few weeks ago I gave a quote for 2 cakes and 300 cupcakes for a wedding. I hope that I get it and I'm terrified I will. :) The thought of making 300 cupcakes just gets me. :)
I have one business and one non profit interested in a website. A mom wanted a scrapbook for her daughters graduation, contact me last summer and realized this winter it wasn't going to happen. She still wants a book sometime.
Fun fun fun!
I came across a great new quote
It's easy to have fun if you plan for it. ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
No comments:
Post a Comment