I made it back to work today. yahoo! I guess the flu shot did pay off. Most of the guys were out 3-4 days and mine was only 1.5. =)
It turned cold here and I'm not ready for it. I wish the car had auto start. I've been so spoiled with working at home and before that having the truck with auto start.
Buddie was so excited to see me when I got home, running and jumping all over. Plus he met me at the door. He's been stingy lately and staying in bed until I finally call him.
Tonight is my TV night, abc all the way. I start out with Ugly Betty since it makes me laugh and then watch Grey's Anatomy and follow it up with Life on Mars for Boyd.
Supper is baked chicken & salsa served over rice. yummm-o!
No comments:
Post a Comment