or emailed or visited?
It's a question that I thought of when I realized that my local flamingo friend fell and broke her hip 3 months ago and despite my best intentions I only emailed a few times and visited once during a sorority event. Looking back I can't think of anything that was so important that I didn't contact her.
That brought up the bigger question, why don't we visit CR very often to see Boyd's family. When Loyd died, Norie told us "You know we both knew that you would never come when you said you would." That broke my heart - they blew it off and said it was ok.
We are such home bodies, I think that plays into it a lot. My goal is to get better about emailing/calling/seeing more of my friends.
1 comment:
This is a very interesting thought and observation that I think everyone should challenge themselves to ask and answer on a regular basis.
Life gets in the way...guilty as charged. But that doesn't mean I can't try harder or do better next time.
*well, unless it involves a lot of driving after dark. My home body gene REALLY kicks in then! :)
Post a Comment