I was looking through my idea folder for our room and realized most of the beds had some kind of blue and white bedspread. Luckily I had one that would work tucked away. Then I pulled out my box of sheets and found a great assortment of pillowcases that I knew had possibilities. I found some that ended up looking great. Also remembered a favorite store bought quilt that is starting to pull apart that would be a great accent.
Anyway without further ado here is what I came up with.

Best thing is the hubby loves it. He might roll his eyes at the number of pillows but he does help me put them back in the morning. I love him!
And here is my fun element - hopefully Bud won't get jealous. ;)

We have totally fell in love with our bed again. Both of us say it is so much more comfortable. And all we did was simply change the sheets and comforter. All it took was a couple of hours on a Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment