1. Taking pictures of my boy, he got bored.

2. Going for rides...he always tries to push me out of the truck.

3. sleeping in, working on projects, and getting treats. I <3 cinnamelts!

4. Another fall photo op

5. Visiting with friends and finding a great deal on Boyd's bears.
6. Iowa won their football game! Woo Hoo!
7. Finished my Christmas embroidery. I might do a few more embellishments but for now it's done. :)

8. Some outside fall pics


9. Vikings won a nail biter. Those kind of games stress me out.
10. Made some paper pumpkins. My idea for them didn't workout but they look ok here.

11. Finding treasures in the scrap box. My mom had a skirt out of this fabric back in the 70s and I always loved it. When I saw this in the scrap pile I had a lot of grand ideas. When I got home and pulled it out I realized this is the actual skirt! My mom sure was skinny!

close up

12. A few of my favorite Halloween decs I put by my chair.

This is a past project I finally took a picture of. :)

My weekend is almost complete. Football was watched, enjoyed and I almost lost my voice cheering. Laundry is done, dried or hung to dry. Only dishes and some time with my boys is left.
****
On a side note, I just spent some time adding labels to some of my old posts. I quickly became distracted by reading what I've written. In just this year there are posts that I don't remember writing. Lots of thoughts running thru my mind again.
No comments:
Post a Comment