I recently heard about Rudy Day and I'm hooked. Rudy Day is celebrated the 25th of every month in honor of Christmas and is named after Rudolph. People do Christmas projects on Rudy day and prepare for the holiday season.
Today I have to work and I think after work I'll do a little Christmas embroidery project that I have sketched out. I might celebrate on Saturday too, I think I want to make Christmas ornaments for all the sorority sisters. What can I make that relates to travel? Maybe a homemade luggage tag ornament? Hmmm that might actually work.
And there's always the purse I want to make....not sure if it will be a gift or for me. The afghans to finish, scrapbook pages for Mom and her book that's way out of date, Christmas card photo ops with Buddie, the list could go on and on and on. =)
Anyway have a great Rudy Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment