He likes the green team and I like the purple team. We are big fans of our respective teams.
Pray that we survive.
=)
Added post game....
Woo Hoo Vikings win!
I feel so sad for Boyd. He wasn't himself tonight, he really wanted to call Loyd and chat about the game. They would always call each other before, during and after the game to dissect what was happening and how they thought the game was going.
It's so hard to be going through our day to day life and then realize something we've done for years can no longer be done. I know it's life and I know it's something we'll get use to. I also know it's difficult and today is one of the really hard days.
I'd give anything to have Loyd riling me up about football again.
Very bittersweet. Wish I could enjoy the win more since this is the best season they've had in a lot of years.
No comments:
Post a Comment