Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday, sunday, sunday

I'm hoping that if I say it enough I'll remember that it's Sunday and tomorrow is Monday and I need to go to work. I sat down to work on a project tonight and I seriously thought it was Saturday night.

A lot of things were accomplished this weekend. Several things were left undone. All in all it was a nice couple of days.

Here are the curtains I made...

The window...
Photobucket

close up of the topper...
Photobucket

close up of the candy corn...
Photobucket

For whatever reason fall always makes me think of candy corn, I love the look of candy corn but I don't like to eat it. How weird am I?

Happy Birthday Mom!
Photobucket

I tried a new frosting...not sure if I'll try it again. Flowers are royal icing leftover from class.

Today I made lasagna - a little different than usual but it was awesome!

1 comment:

Martha said...

The curtains are SO cute! Great job...

I too enjoy the look of candy corn more than the taste (it hurts my teeth: so sweet...and yet leaves me still wanting more? not a satisfying treat at all).