* weekends are to short
* lazy weekends are the best
* I'm happy to have the bedroom christmas decorations all packed up.
* cancer sucks!
* we need to make a living will. I keep reading the updates on my childhood best friend and can't believe everything he is going through. It sounds like he still has a positive attitude so that makes a huge difference for him.
* so not looking forward to Monday morning. Boyd works and I'm supposed to but know I have nothing on my plate for the first two hours.....
* playing ball with the dogs, in the snow while wearing flip flops makes for cold toes. I did try standing in the door way but then kept hitting the garage when flinging.
* after a weekend of DVRd shows and netflix, I'm realizing I am so spoiled and don't really want to watch most shows in real time. I really don't like commercials.
* while totally feeling the need to be crafty, I only accomplished making chocolate chip cookies. I have a lot of quilt ideas floating through my head but nothing is coming together and I feel stuck. As for scrapping, stamping, card making ..... no desire to go there at all. =(
* Saturday afternoon cuddles that turn into unexpected naps are the best.
* Staying up until 2 AM on Friday night to have extra time with Boyd was fun but totally threw me off.
* Can't wait for next weekend when Boyd does NOT have to work for the first time in FIVE weeks! It's been crazy at our house! Which is why I stayed up with him on Friday night.
* my one little word - still haven't decided on One word but totally living the theme.
No comments:
Post a Comment