Tuesday, September 11, 2012

.... I'm bored

Over the last few weeks I've been feeling, well bored. Especially in the evenings when my hubby is working or hanging out in his man cave.

 I feel the need to move, then I look at the clock and know if I exercise I won't sleep. When I go to sleep late it's so hard to get up in the mornings and I struggle through the day.

The feelings of boredom, tired of watching tv, not knowing what to do with myself.

 I have so many hobbies, there's not one I want to start and none seem to hold my interest.

 Life is crazy, I'm super busy at work and since there's no benefit to working overtime, I'm not putting in the extra effort.

Surprisingly, more often than not I find myself closing the computer, putting away the phone and not even picking up a book. I'm tired of losing myself online or in the fantasy of a book.

 I want to be here in real life, in the real world that we have created. I want to have that comfortable home and when it's picked up I'm bored.

What is up with that????

There's no one I feel comfortable talking to. How do I complain about being bored when most of my friends have kids and they are pulled in so many different directions everyday that they have very little time for them?

 Off to the bulletin board to see if there's something I can make tonight....

No comments: