so after my bored post I decided I needed to work on some of my projects that have been lingering.
As of tonight I've....
* make a candy garland project that I saw online. I now have orange and black 'candy' hanging in the kitchen window. And a short white string on the halloween tree my cousin and I made a few weeks back.
* made time to sew every few days and finished a quilt top that's been on my design wall since June or July. Now that it's done and I've showed it to folks everyone loves it. My cousin even said "are you sure you made it? It looks amazing!!".
* made some more mickey ornaments
* worked on some minnie ornaments - I still need to add the ears.
* made up 6 hours of work time ... only two more to go.
* printed project images or work sheets that have been in my "To Print" folder for too long.
* joined the local quilt guild
This weekend I need to do some things for family. I really don't want to, I'd rather be home crafting!
I have a lot of quilt ideas/projects/lined up to start. I'm thinking it's time to do the pumpkin table runner I've had hanging out for a few years.
There's also the quilt I want to do for a nephew, I saw an idea last night and I think I'm going to copy it. A nice quilt top backed with fleece or minkie and then hand tied. I have such trouble getting quilts quilted.
I'd also like to get some scrapping in.
Happy Weekend everyone!
1 comment:
Good to read that the boredom phase is moving into a "let's get something done" state. Eager to read/see your completed projects. I do have plans for the craft room this weekend!
Post a Comment