Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weekend update and pictures

So I ended up with crafting time this weekend ..... it did me good even if I ended up with another UFO in my pile.  :)

Saturday I made the pumpkin table runner I've been wanting to make for a few years ... most of it was done while I was listening to a football game, that really puts time into perspective for me.
2012, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

It's just the top so I still need to bat, quilt and bind.  Quilting is not my favorite thing so I tend to delay that part.  My goal is to get it totally done so I can have it out this year....that means I have until Thanksgiving right.

Today I made a little mug rug using the leftover strips from the pumpkin table runner
2012, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

This one is totally done .... yeah me!

These are the Mickey and Minnie ornaments I made
2012, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

This is the quilt top that's been on my design wall for awhile
2012, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Now to figure out a project I can work on during the week.

On another note, my cousin who I've been doing a lot of crafting with sent me a text last night.  "My husband loves the Halloween tree we made.  He wants to know if we can make sports trees for our favorite college teams."  =)  Now to collect ideas for a sports tree.

Edited to add another mug rug I whipped up.  I was looking for a project and came across another table runner and the extra block.  I quickly made the extra block into a mug rug .... seriously 30 mins.
2012, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

No comments: