Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful Day 3

Today we are thankful for our friends, both in real life and those we know online.

This afternoon we had the opportunity to meet up with one of Boyd's high school classmates and his wife at their wedding lunch.  It was nice for me to meet them both and for Boyd to reconnect with an old friend. 
 
Photobucket

Additionally I am thankful for the nice and helpful quilting ladies that work at one of the local shops.  It seems every time I have a question they are open and helpful - some are even good at telling me I don't need a tool because I have X at home that I can use.

This afternoon while watching a train wreck of a football game (my team lost) I finished up two fallish table mats.  I did an opps and with 2 extra fat quarters I was able to finish the first and make the second.  :)  All I have left to do is quilt and bind.

The mat is so simple I'm thinking of all the other holiday fabric I have in my stash and wondering what other holidays I should make one for.  =)  Can anyone say Christmas gifts?

As for pics I'll share when I have one done. 

No comments: