Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankful Day 4

Today we are thankful for our family cuddle time....

2012, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Even when it means momma or daddy aren't totally on the bed or have covers.

This afternoon I spent some time adding borders to a quilt top I finished a few weeks back.  This quilt is for a great nephew, I hope that he will enjoy it.

2012, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

 I still need to decide what kind of finish I want to do, traditional quilting, flannel back, or fleece back.  No matter what I chose it will definitely be a project to finish.

Note to self ... I don't like putting on the third border....I kept begging Boyd to finish and telling him it was a straight seem.  He didn't take me up on it.....

This is the fall table mat that I was working on over the weekend.  One is done and waiting to be wrapped as a birthday gift.

2012, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

No comments: