There are so many projects and challenges that I want to be a part of I'm starting to feel overwhelmed. Which is so not my intention.
There's the Scrap your Stash 2009 challenge to use up what I have and limit purchasing. Martha and I are doing this together so I'm commited. - Jan challenge completed. lol!
There's the Card Makers use your Stash challenge which Martha is also doing. I'd like to participate and get some cards premade.
There's the 52 weeks of gratitude album which I think would be so cool to have for my down days.
There's the project 365 - taking a picture a day. I think this would be so cool. So I started it and started a blog to hold all of those pics. Not sure if this will grow into an album but we'll see. - 3 days down.
I know that a lot of these things fit together I just don't know how to keep everything straight. I need to make a plan of action or something.
On top of all of my crafting I'm making a point to exercise everyday. I pulled out my walking DVDs and we have the Wii and several 'active' games. I've done fairly well with it this week now to see how next week goes.
I know 27 days of doing something makes it a habit...only 24 days to go.
1 comment:
Ah, the over-challenged!
Just remember, it's all for fun...no stress, no pressure, ok? If you find that the fun is no longer there, then you dial it down.
Well, except the exercise challenge. That's sort of a high priority: Better health is worth making the time for!
Post a Comment