All signs point to the start of another work week...
- Laundry is done
- dishes are washing
- coffee pot is set to start at 5
- cell phone is charging
- The living room, dining room and kitchen have been straightened.
- Buddie is hiding out upstairs - he freaks out when I start wandering around the house while putting things away.
- Lunches are ready to be packed in the lunch boxes.
- I'm curled up in the recliner with the laptop, book and all the remotes. woo hoo!
I'm sad to see this weekend come to an end. I had a great weekend relaxing and hanging out with my boys. Spent a lot of hours scrapping, made a pot of soup today and watched a little football. sigh!
I am not looking forward to tomorrow - weather alert for a blizzard tomorrow. yucky! Boyd said it's supposed to start at 3 PM, my mom said it's supposed to start around 6 PM. I haven't looked it up online cause I figure it will change by tomorrow morning. Cross your fingers that I get an early out tomorrow and we're delayed on Tuesday if needed. Oh and Boyd is supposed to be working from 7-7 Mon and Tues - if he's feeling better.
No comments:
Post a Comment