It was a long day of baking and I had to call on my mom to help out with a little more flour and some apples. Of course I paid her with baked goods. =)

I haven't made these for a long time - Mom makes them a lot and shares. I had fun wearing my apron, using my new fiesta baking bowls and being reminded of my history as I was kneading the warm dough. I know that I am one of a long line of women who have made their own baked goods and I love feeling that connection.
Sorry I won't share the recipe but I could be talked into taking orders.
1 comment:
It's a darn good thing I put my pan of monkey bread in the oven right before sitting down to blog surf this morning. Because otherwise? i'd be hollering to the Things: GRAB YOUR SHOES AND GET IN THE CAR, WE"RE GOING TO BUDDIE"S HOUSE FOR BREAKFAST!!
they look yummy!!!!
and seriously? Between the cakes and the bread...why not call yourself Blumen Bakery...you are so much more than just a cake decorator! :0
Post a Comment