Monday, August 31, 2009

Prayers needed

I can't go into details yet. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to. August has been a tough month. I know that God only gives us what we can handle. I know I can handle this and whatever else September brings. I'm just mad.

Just please, do you annual check-ups and if a Dr recommends that you have standard testing done. Just do it - no matter what - more time will be spent trying to forget about the test than actually having the test.

My dad died because he wouldn't go in for a heart check up - I asked him to several times in the three months before he passed away. He died of something hereditary (just like his mom and aunt) that could have been treated. That made me very angry and I made sure it's on my health record so I don't fall through the cracks.

So if you need to think of me and kick the butt of anyone in your life who won't do the tests/check-ups. If you need me to I'll be glad to kick your butt. =)

life as a grown up...ah to be a kid again.

No comments: