Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas in the air

While I was in the Amana's I picked up the best potpourri it smells just like Christmas - evergreen, cinnamon and berries. Yummy!

Along with the smells the site out side my window is very white and very blustery. We took the time to line our North facing windows with blankets or towels - just another line of defense against the 40-50 MPH winds.

After all this snow I'm not sure I mind if we don't have a White Christmas. I love snow and I like snow on the ground at Christmas but I'm thinking we currently have 8 in of snow on the ground. I heard/read somewhere that it's coming down at one in an hour. I wonder how long that will last?

Tomorrow I'm hoping for a snow day. I want to make some cinnamon and salt dough ornies. I love the smell of cinnamon and I saw the best wreath over the weekend that I've also seen on a blog - it was an evergreen wreath with a bunch of snowman heads. :) Love me some snowmen!

Also have a funny to include. Boyd let Buddie out after supper and he couldn't believe how Buddie was prancing around and having fun running like it was summer time. Our crazy dog loves the snow! Hopefully he still likes it tomorrow.

No comments: