The weather outside was supposed to get frightful and I decided driving to work would be hazardous to my health. Thank goodness I didn't go as there was a big accident on the normal drive at the same time I usually hit the area. Sometimes things just have a way of working out.
Now my thoughts....I was thinking since everyone likes to see posts that I will start trying to post 3 or 4 times a week.
Monday - Recipe day - posting some of my favorite recipe and maybe meal plans if I get motivated.
Wednesday - Craft day
Friday - Organization & Cleaning tips day - more motivation to get me organized.
In between I'll still be posting my usual family kind of things. :)
So does that sound like a good list to start? Any thoughts or ideas on other things I should include?
Now I'm off to make a plan with ideas of what to do for the next month.
No comments:
Post a Comment