Tuesday, March 16, 2010

For Today

My friend Martha had this on her blog, the ideas from The Simple Woman's Daybook and I decided to join in.  Something to help me remember the good and happy things from the day is always good especially on a Wednesday.

FOR TODAY

Tuesday March 16, 2010

Outside my window... night has fallen as usual. A soft rain is falling and the temps are in the mid 40s. Not so bad for Iowa in March. Of course the weekend is calling for highs in the 30s with snow.

I am thinking... I need to find something green to wear tomorrow.

I am thankful ... for Buddie, we spent some quality time in my chair tonight. Somethings up with him and we're not sure what. We think he might be jealous of Emma.

From the kitchen... I made Tortilla soup and then made myself a quesadilla.

I am wearing... my gnome pajama pants and a long sleeve red t shirt.

I am creating... a website for work is bogging down my mind. I need to figure out what kind of services I can provide for a local business and present a business plan. I was supposed to bring my proposal tomorrow night and it's just not going to happen. They want a website .... :)

I am going... to get some exercise in before heading to bed. Maybe some Wii bowling.

I am reading... a new author, she writes about a vet that solves mysteries. So far it's pretty good.

I am hoping... that we figure out what's going on with Buddie.

I am hearing... American Idol. I'm not into this season but Boyd is.

Around the house... I'm happy that I got some of the Christmas project stuff packed up over the weekend. Now to get it out to the garage and get the rest packed up.

On my mind... just trying to relax and wind down so that I can get a good nights sleep.

One of my favorite things... coming home and having the dogs being so happy to see me. It's like I haven't seen them in months. And of course having Boyd home too.

Quote... The dogs live here you are just visiting.

No comments: