Wednesday was sunny and sixties. Thursday was sunny a little windy and sixties. Friday was gray, rain, sleet, snow and high in the mid thirties. This morning we woke up to 1/4 of an inch of snow on the ground and bitterly cold. At least the sun is out this afternoon and the snow is gone.
I started the weekend with a bunch of goals in mind. I ended up doing something completely different.
Since 6 pm last night and now I've worked on cleaning up the garden room. It's the room between the garage and the rest of the house. So unfortunately it becomes a general dumping spot for things that need to go somewhere else. I worked on cleaning up the half that goes to the garage. My scrapbook area is in the other half and it's relatively OK. I am SHOCKED at how quickly I got things done. Breaking down the work and doing 15-30 minute things.
Right now the area is picked up and vacuumed. A few more things still need to be done but it feels so refreshing to walk through the area now. Spring cleaning in the S house is well underway.
Plus I've gotten a few things organized in the garage - Christmas stuff that got out there but not put away. That's a very bad habit of mine. Getting things to the room they need to be in and leaving them. Not taking the time to put them away.
In reality I probably spend an hour maybe two doing all the cleaning and organizing. In the grand scheme of things it's really not much. I need to make the time to do it more often.
Now we need to get all of our donation stuff loaded in the truck and dropped off. I think that will be another day. I need to get a gift wrapped and card made for a wedding shower tomorrow.
In other news it was a happy hair cut week.

And some Emma pics ....
This silly girl likes to sit on the step and play....


Hanging out with Daddy on a lazy afternoon.

I can't decide which is my favorite...
This one

Or this one
1 comment:
Totally cute haircut....and totally cute Emma!
Post a Comment