Saturday, December 11, 2010

December Daily ....

I don't know how it happened, but I've lost track of time (again!) and haven't been keeping up with the December Daily stuff.

I think it has something to do with me not thinking it's Christmas time. We have 3 trees in the living room that still need to be decorated. I'm almost to the point where I don't want to.

Definitely an odd year in our house. The big Christmas presents between Boyd and I have already been exchanged. Nothing big, some dishes for me and a nice coat for Boyd. We'll get around to exchanging a few things later this month I'm sure.

Christmas with my family is this coming weekend. Brother, nephews and my Mom are done. Sister in law I'm stumped. I have a few thoughts going around my head but it doesn't seem like enough.

As for crafting I have so many projects on my plate, I need to prioritize and I'm not good at that. :( I'll get done what I need to and if need be things will be late. It's just the way things go. :)

No comments: