I've been thinking about my word a lot in the last week or so. I didn't officially pick one for 2010 and I missed it.
I was thinking of Hope .... but it felt like a sweater that was too tight.
I happened upon this blog and as soon as I saw her word I knew it was my word of the year.
BUILD
I want to BUILD my relationships, my business, my life, my knowledge, my ideas, my list, my portfolio.... BUILD... i could go on and on!! ~ Kim K.
Some where in the last few I saw another idea where you write out what you will be thankful for next year at this time. I changed it up to write out what I want to accomplish in the next year. I didn't realize it until I saw Kim's blog but most of what I want to accomplish is Building things - pretty much what Kim said. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment