Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Projects update

I'm using my blog to keep track of when I do things so here's my latest update.

Here's the Tom Turkey I finished awhile back
2012, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

This is a table mat that I finally finished
2012, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Here's the finished snow couple I finished over the weekend.
2012, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Last week I helped out with the company Halloween party.  It was fun seeing all of the kids and some of the adults.  I had to stop at the store so my friends double dog dared me to get my picture taken with the clerk.  =)
2012, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

I'm also working on a super cute spool tree, I need to add the finishing touches before I show it off.  :)


Happy Halloween from vampire emma...
2012, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

No comments: