Sunday, October 14, 2012

Rainy weekend....

The weekend seems to have flown by.  I was off work early on Friday so we could attend a nephews football game.  I love watching 'my boys' play, and make an effort to get to one of each of the three nephews playing football games.  Three different schedules and two different school districts.  It's tricky but I did it this year! 


Saturday I have no idea what happened.  I was up a few times and got a few things done, including supper in the crock pot.  The rest of the time I was trying to catch up on shows and woke up at 5 pm. Boyd said it was fine but I felt bad.  I ended up going to bed early to.  I guess I must have needed the sleep cause I didn't wake up till 8 this morning.

After catching up on all of my shows this morning, I got so much done!  Laundry all 4 loads, loading the dishwasher and getting it run.  And some fun sewing.

I saw an idea on the P board and knew it would be perfect for some fabric I had stashed.  I ended up putting on my own spin and came up with this....

2012, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

The original had one snowman and I liked the idea of two.  Plus I added the hat and bow.  :)

I just finished the top today, I want to figure out how to make the snowmen a little poofy.  :)

UFO finished today... Tom Turkey, feels like he needs something else but for now he's done.




No comments: