Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Little things that make me smile

Lately I've been trying to look/think of the little things that make me smile.

Today it was going out for ice cream with the hubby. As we were enjoying our treat I told him it really felt like a date. He told me it was. lovey sigh!

With everything that has been going on for us we took time to just enjoy our time together. It was really nice. And there was no shock of reality when we got home. Double bonus!

1 comment:

Martha said...

The one thing that ALWAYS makes me smile, sometimes even giggle...is driving by a car with a dog sticking his head out the window.

That dog symbolizes everything I wish I could consistently be: happy to feel the cool freeze on my face and grinning from ear to ear..that dog is taking in life's experience and making the most of it!

Yeah, I so need a dog, don't I?