Tuesday, July 20, 2010

CIJ mini update

Over the weekend I made some more progress on my crafting...only an earlier holiday than Christmas.

I don't completely understand but lately my mind has been on Halloween. Maybe it's the great ideas I'm seeing on crafty blogs. Maybe it's the ideas that have been floating in my head but it's all coming together.

The Halloween banner is well under way. Letters are attached to their pennants. Still trying to figure out how I want to embellish everything.

Monday I was able to go to the Ben Franklin store. It's the only local one I know of and it's in an awkward spot so I don't make it there very often. I was so excited to see some of their Christmas stuff. It got me inspired again. I also picked up an ornament that was on sale. woo hoo!

Tonight I picked up some pre-cut Halloween fabric and once I figure out how to organize things I can't wait to get sewing! I'm very excited to make a little lap quilt to use at work.

So while I'm not working on my Christmas projects I am getting crafty and I'm so excited to have new projects to work on!

No comments: