Last weekend this week seemed like it would be a normal week. Yes I would be a single pet parent for a few days while Boyd was out of town. It's something I'm getting used to. Plus I was looking forward to some time alone at home when I could craft to my hearts content.
Now those of you that know me are probably thinking 'Huh' your hubby lets you do what you want when you want. That is a very true statement. One of his favorite statements is "I don't care if we aren't together. I just like knowing that we are both home. It makes it feel more like a home."
So while my mind knows this is true. My heart knows that no one has forever together. (nothing is wrong with either of us, just in one of those frames of mind).
This year we are spending so much time together outside, I know if Boyd was home that's where I'd be. We are finding it so relaxing to be outside. It really reminds me of what campers feel like. We are usually out front so most of the neighbors stop by to chat and dogs come over to play. Plus I can see the little window of river across the street. I love that!
Anyway, long story short Boyd needed me so I and the dogs went down to be with him for the week. We were at Hotel McNeeley so we were all well cared for. While we had a nice time visiting with family I missed my crafting time.
I did borrow some beading books from their library so I'm hoping they inspire me to make something. I also had my orange crochet cotton so I could work on my edging for my Happy Halloween banner.
I'm looking forward to getting back on track soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment