Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gratitude Day 12, 13, 14

The weekend edition.

Day 12 I am grateful for my dog loving neighbor. She loves our dogs like her own and I feel the same for hers. She trusted us to take care of her pups this weekend while they were out of town. We had fun visiting and playing with them. Emma met their cat twice and wasn't afraid - not sure if that's a good thing.

Day 13 I'm grateful for my extended family and that we still make a point to get together every year. I grew up with some of my cousins as my best friends. We've grown apart now but we always reconnect at the family Christmas.

Day 14 I'm grateful for a day that I can spend in the recliner watching the Hallmark Holiday count down. I've seen most of the movies but it's helped to get me in the mood for Christmas.

No comments: