Sunday, November 7, 2010

Gratitude Day 7

Today I am thankful for the circle of life as odd as it may sound.

We learned today that my great aunt is not doing very well and is not expected to make it. I also learned that a friend and her husband are expecting their first baby in April - I am so excited for them as they will make excellent parents - even if they are green bay fans.

This was another excellent day it was in mid 60s in November which is generally unheard of here. I was able to finish a few more outdoor tasks and the dogs loved being outside. I also opened the shades in the bedroom window and enjoyed napping in the sun shine. The dogs kept coming up and curling up next to me. I love lazy days like this!

1 comment:

Martha said...

Green Bay parents? Eh, they'll change their tune once they realize few babies look good in a cheese hat. :)