To sum up my last three days. I'm grateful for happy dogs, an understanding husband and a friend who loves quilting too.
The dogs, while I don't like standing outside in the cold have the ability to make me laugh each and every day. Plus they are great cuddlers and help to keep me warm at night or warm up my seat in the living room.
Boyd is so understanding and just takes every day in turn. We are back to finishing each others sentences ... life is so much better when this happens. The other night I was ready to have tomato soup and grilled cheese. We were in the kitchen and looked at each other and said I don't really want grilled cheese. lol :-)
Linda and I finally met up to go on our own quilt shop hop. Considering I was 30-40 mins late to meet I'm thankful she stuck around. Then I took us on an indirect route since the phone navigation didn't show the gravel road connecting to the good black top. Of course after all of our shopping we realized that we didn't make it to the 'GOOD' quilt store in one town. Not really sure how we missed it but we'll make it back again someday.
I came away with inspiration on finishing a table runner and working on another table runner. All in all a fun girl friend kind of day. Those are the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment