I slept in until Boyd got home. Then I was up for the day - no naps here. =)
The quilt I was working on is finished, washed, dried and wrapped.
This is the back

This is the front

Since it was 50 degrees, the dogs and I spent time outside, enjoying the sun shine. Of course Emma turned into mud bud .... lol! I can't believe it was so nice on a mid December day in Iowa.
Tonight while watching Christmas movies, I cleaned and got the tree in the living room assembled but not totally lit. sigh! I was covered from head to toe in flock. So was the path from the garage to the living room. That meant pulling out the vacuum, especially once I saw Em eating the flock. :(
Cookie recipes were pulled out and a ready for baking sometime this week. I have everything for a double batch of chocolate crinkle, one batch of peanut butter blossoms and maybe some spritz or shortbread cookies.
Looking ahead at the week I am going to do my best to relax, have fun and enjoy the days before the holiday. I have a few stores I want to go to... I wish I had a longer lunch so I could run a couple of errands then. Instead it will have to be after work. Maybe I can talk Boyd into taking me to work so he can go with me after work. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment