We had fun walking around and seeing all of the sights. I recognized a few faces and took the time to visit with a few. I also made a stop at the quilt store. They had some great fabric I've been looking for. The clerk told me it was old and they've been trying to move it for awhile. So frustrating! I shop there first and I'd never noticed it before.
My fun, funky new fabric

An old fashioned school teacher, with students in the next window (shoe store)

Elf on the shelf.

Santa...

(all the event pics are courtesy of Boyd from my phone)
Boyd was happy that we made it home in time for the Big Bang Theory. It is my favorite show, although tonight I couldn't concentrate on it. Luckily we record it so I can catch up later. =)
Since it was early, I took the time to cut out the next four place mats for Mom. I'm hesitant about these, I'll have to get a picture uploaded.
The night took a sad turn, I just learned that one of my high school classmates took his own life. He was one of those guys who was quiet but always nice to this wallflower. so sad.
We have lost too many class members and we've only been out of school 20ish years. My mom has been out for 60+ and they lost their first class member in the last three years.
No comments:
Post a Comment