Friday, December 2, 2011

December 2nd

Happy Friday!

Today ended up being a down day for me. It was a frustrating and productive way at work. I ended the day with something that had to be done for Monday morning. Thankfully in the last 45 mins I was able to figure out a workable solution. Now I need to document and make sure that it will work according to T.

When I walked in the door tonight, the dogs ran down the steps to greet me. Buddie is so good, he runs to me tail wagging and as I'm putting things down to take off my coat he sits and waits. Emma on the other hand is totally in my face tail wagging and tongue ready for a lick.

Since all of our usual Friday shows were reruns, we ended up watching a Christmas movie I had recorded. It was cute but definitely not a new favorite.

Tonight I got to dress the bed.... new sheets & comforter, bed skirt and shams all found one sale. I can't wait to jump in bed tonight!

The bed took all of my craftiness. Tomorrow I hope to accomplish a lot around the snow/rain and cookie exchange at a friends.

No comments: