Today I am thankful for Buddie!
He has been an amazing addition to our family. I am a calmer & more relaxed person, especially after spending some quality time with him.
He makes me laugh everyday - sometimes it's from the simplest thing.
We have a language all our own and he understands me and knows what I'm talking about. Thankfully he hasn't figured out how to spell yet.
When I'm frustrated with him he looks at me with those sad brown eyes and my frustration quickly leaves.
Momma loves you Bubba and you will always be her baby!
2 comments:
It has taken you until the 13th day to mention the second most important love in your life? I'm impressed! :)
Me too love buddie! Give him a scratch from his miss marfa, ok?
Buddie sends puppy kisses and tail wags - watch out for the dog breath!
He's been mentioned in a lot of posts and I had a lot to get out of the way. I was saving him for the special 13th day. :)
Post a Comment