Saturday, November 8, 2008

8th day of Thanksgiving

Today I am grateful for......there is so much to choose from

I spent the day shopping with my Flamingo friend. We went to the Barn Happy Christmas open house, listening to Christmas music all the way. We were both ready to go home and decorate for Christmas.

Then we went to do some serious shopping, Hobby Lobby & TJ Max along with a stop for a mid afternoon meal at Olive Garden. We didn't make it home until 6.

Boyd was still working, and I fell asleep on the couch. Barely waking up when he got home, ended up sleeping on the couch till 10 with Buddie curled up in my lap.

I love days like this!

I have to say I am grateful for lazy, relaxing, fun filled, laughter making days!

Edited to clarify....my Flamingo friend is a friend who loves all things Flamingo. She is not involved with the Flamingo scrapbooking message board. Apologies, I forgot there maybe some confusion. LOL!

2 comments:

Martha said...

Ok, one cannot drop a Flamingo tease and not out that person...who was it? Huh Huh, tell me tell me..puhulease?

Seriously, it sounds like a great day. I too am getting in the spirit of the season!

Martha said...

Aw bummer man...well, good that you have a flamingo loving friend...but sad because in my mind I had it all pictured as you spending a day with board friends doing something non-SB related! That's what I'd enjoy...having board friends close enough to do things non-retreat related! See, you and the fellas need to think about CO....