Friday, November 21, 2008

21st Day of Thanksgiving

Today I am thankful for the cabinet makers IT/IS (Information Technology/Information Software) Thanksgiving dinner.

At work we collect all of our pop cans and use the $$ to buy a full Thanksgiving dinner. Complete with turkey, ham, stuffing, potato's, gravy, corn, pasta salad, pecan and pumpkin pie with whipped topping.

I thought it would be a long afternoon after the big lunch but it went surprisingly fast. I was struggling for a little bit and then set a goal to finish the report I was coding before the end of the day. I ended up finishing the report and have a few tweak to get everything lined up correctly.

And TGIF! No big plans for the weekend, I'll probably end up doing more decorating and cleaning. I need to decide if I'm decking the kitchen out in the snowman collection like I did a few years ago or keeping it simple again.

No comments: