On Friday morning as Boyd was getting ready for work at 5 AM I decided that I wanted to go shopping. I waited until 6 to call my mom. She was up and ready to go. =)
We headed to the CF Younkers - I have a thing for Fiestaware and their door buster sale was too good to pass up. We had to park in one of the furthest spots but there wasn't really a line anywhere. People were still friendly and smiling. Plus they had 'bag' boys to help hold product and carry it out to your car. I love that!
Then Mom and I headed out to breakfast - we need to do that more often! And of course ended up at Hobby Lobby. I shocked myself by only getting glue dots and some fall flowers that were 90% off. Love those sales!
1 comment:
Shopping and then Breakfast with mom? How fun does that sound! I hope when my Things get old, they'll still want to hang with me the way you really enjoy the time you spend with your mom!
Post a Comment