I'm taking an online class called Holidays In Hand from Jessica Sprague (see the clicky to the right). It's a class to help me tell my stories of the holidays both past and present. So along with my Thanksgiving posts I'm going to add some posts for my class.
Day 1: Refocus on Holiday Values
What are my holiday values or intentions? What matters most to me?
I love Christmas, the sights, the sounds, the colors. I love it all and I want to surround myself with it. Which is why I have a tree in most every room of my house!
To me the holidays are about creating a warm and cozy home. Pulling out the boxes of ornaments, some that have been passed down to me from my mom or the new ones I picked up last year. I really want to create a small album with all my favorite ornaments and the stories that go along with them.
But what are my values? And what kind of goals can I create based on those values or intentions?
I think I'm going to like this class. Assignment 1 is Write your values & goals this is something I'm going to need to think about. Assignment 2 is to commit to 20 mins everyday working on this. That is something I need right now. 20 mins for me to do something creative. I've been missing that.
Values and Goals....
No comments:
Post a Comment