Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday night

Who would believe it's already Saturday. Feels like it's just the start of a vacation not the end. :(

Mom and I spent the day shopping again in Waterloo. I finished shopping for my secret sister and got a couple of great things for my house. :) And we ate at Olive Garden, I don't know the last time I ate there and it was awesome!

Tonight I made up the treat bags for sorority - that was not fun. Had a great plan to iron the ribbon on the bag and then disaster struck when the iron melted the handle. grrr. So I had to sit down and sew - I actually think that may have been easier.

Then I packed up the Thanksgiving/Fall decorations and pulled out some of Christmas decs that were out on the shelves. I so wanted to get the trees up today but I ran out of time and Boyd still needs to dust them. And then there's the front door decs that still need to get done. Started to add the lights and realized only half the strand was lite. :( Bummer!

Now it's late and time for bed. :)

No comments: