Friday, November 6, 2009

Thanksgiving: Day 5

Today I am thankful for....I can't decide.

* I was awake at 3:30 AM and left for work at 5:30 AM and stopped at another Wal-Mart and found my pumpkin plates. Only 7 and they were $2 each so I'm over my budget by $5. DH said he'd chip in a 5 spot. Gotta love that!
* I stayed awake and functional at work. Fridays are always slow so it made for an interesting afternoon. It helped that I was done at 3:30.
* I got a turkey for 60 cents a pound. 2 stores and I couldn't find the 40 cents per pound. Oh well maybe another day.
* I had a safe trip home in the non typical 30 miles of bumper to bumper traffic.
* Coming home to my boys. I love when they welcome me home with open arms and puppy kisses.

TGIF!

No comments: