Today I am thankful for the weekend.
Totally forgot to post yesterday - oops!
Saturday was a good day, slept in, went through some boxes in the garage and collected stuff for donation. That got me close enough to the tree for our bedroom and it was calling to be setup. By that time the fog had lifted and Mom and I headed into town. After 5 hours of shopping I was tired and ready to come home for a nap.
Today was one of those good days where time seems to stop. I accomplished so much and I'm proud of what I completed today. Just wish the clock would slow down during the evening hours. Sunday nights go so fast. Lots of cleaning, laundry, baking and cooking happened along with surfing the net, watching football and watching the ABC Family Christmas movie marathon - I love this time of year!
Now it's late and the clean sheets & Christmas comforter are calling.
No comments:
Post a Comment