With everything going on I forgot to mention that my mom got the results of her genetic testing. We are so thankful that she was negative on all the tests. She will be doing all the follow up that the doctors want.
Today we took Buddie to Dr. Andy - he loves going there and we love that it's so easy to get him there. Bud's had a spot on one foot for a couple of weeks and over the holiday weekend I realized it's growing quickly and feels like a hard lump. Boyd was able to get an appointment today and I got off work early and met them at the vets office - yes I'm a paranoid Momma. Dr. Andy said the spot is just something that happens with dogs and he's probably got a mild infection and with some antibiotics he'll be good as new. Hopefully he hasn't done too much damage and the hair will grow back. darn puppy!
Dr. Andy said Buddie is looking great - holding that 55 lbs. We are so thankful for Buddie and what a great dog he's become. We are so proud!
And now we are starting the Christmas season. To kick things off, here's what I created with all those great Christmas ball ornaments...

My inspiration was the Country Living mag and Pottery Barn - of course they were smart and used plastic or shatter proof orns. I only lost 4. :)
We still have a few more things we want to do out front and I need to decide if the wreath on the sled needs orns too.
With Christmas coming I'm going to do an online version of my December Daily album. I also have the assignments from my Holiday's in Hand class so I'm looking forward to the daily challenges and getting into the holiday spirit.
Hope to see you back here tomorrow for my December Daily kick off.
No comments:
Post a Comment