Today I am thankful for my mom.
I am so happy that we live in the same city as her and that we have been here for her. For serious issues or simple things, even when it gets on my nerves I do enjoy helping her out.
I love that Buddie loves her and is very excited when she comes to visit or we just drive past her house to check on things. When she's over he will lay at her feet and just gaze at her. Mom says she doesn't like him but in the last 3 years he's grown on her. She will pat him on the head and shhh she lets him into her house to visit her but don't tell my brother.
Mom's always there for me. Tonight she shared her malt-o-meal, I had a craving and knew I wouldn't eat a whole box so I was hoping she had some she would share. She did and I came home with a bag full of stuff.
By the way the ice creamy malt-o-meal was the perfect ending to a cold and dreary day. Oh and Mom gets on my nerves because we're a lot alike. We both tend to want things right away and don't want to wait.
Love you Mom!
1 comment:
Ooo...Love my maltomeal.
Years ago, living in NC, I mentioned to my aunt about not being able to find maltomeal locally.
A week later, a box arrived: filled with maltomeal!
That's what family does...they share (and maybe over share)...
Great post!
Post a Comment