Thursday, November 20, 2008

20th Day of Thanksgiving

Today I am thankful for the beautiful sunrise I saw as I was driving to work. Over the last 120 days I've come to enjoy the quiet drive in the morning and being able to see the sunrise. Now anyone who knows me knows that this is so not typical of me. When I worked from home I think I got up 5 mins before I started work.

Over the last few weeks I've been noticing and enjoying the colors in the sunrise. The bright orange or pink strokes across the sky, it starts so small and turns out so big and magnificent. Each day is so incredibly different.

The sad part is at this time of year, I see the sunrise going to work and the sunset on the drive home. Makes for a short day!

1 comment:

Menjiness said...

I want to see a picture!!! take your camera and show us :)