Today I am thankful for Boyd for making my heart warm. As he was getting ready for work at 5 AM he looked at me and said I love it when you decorate for Christmas. It makes our house feel homey and reminds me of being a kid.
LOL! I love to hear that! Ever since we've moved here and I've gotten settled I've decorate the whole house for the holidays. At first I was worried it was too much, then he started telling me he likes it. It doesn't matter that we've been here....wow 4 years coming up in a few weeks. Every year he tells me this - and he repeats it through out the season and I never get tired of hearing it.
This year I have the Western tree up and decorated. The traditional tree with all my different ornaments is up and has lights but no ornaments yet. I also have 'Our' tree setup in our bedroom with all of our first Christmas ornaments and our yearly ornaments. I've also started adding Buddies yearly photo ornament. :)
I need to figure out where my Disney tree will go since I'm not working out of my home office anymore. That's on my list for later today.
2 comments:
When you are all done we need pictures.... :)
He's a good man...that Mr. Boyd is indeed! But then again, he's married to a good woman.
Yes do share with us the pictures of your completed trees. I'm totally jealous of your Disney tree! That was the first "type" of ornaments I started to collect and proclaimed "some day I'll have a tree with nothing but Disney stuff on". D'OH: I never thought to have such a tree in addition to the family tree. Thinking..thinking...thinking..Two trees? Perhaps down in the kid/craft zone this year?
Oh no...I've been enabled while reading a blog! :)
Post a Comment