Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday night

Another week is poised to start and here's a recap of last week....

My final trial run of the Thanksgiving dinner layout. I labeled all the bowls so on Thursday people would know what to put where.
Thanksgiving 09

We expanded the table and the orange tablecloth was too small so it's football time.
Thanksgiving 09

My table and impatient mother - foods on the table so it's time to eat.
Thanksgiving 09

Our menu and the little hot drink station.
Thanksgiving 09

My favorite decorations from the year...
Thanksgiving 09

I love having this mirror in the living room and always struggle where to put my picture strip and this seems perfect.
Thanksgiving 09

This is one of my fav fall decs - sorry for the tag
Thanksgiving 09


The weekend after Thanksgiving means only one thing...Christmas time!

I picked up a bunch of ball ornaments....
Christmas 09

... tune in tomorrow to see what some of these turned into. ;)

1 comment:

Martha said...

Looks great!
That mirror is pretty cool...and the table looks great...I love how it all came together!